Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: AG Crafts

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How do we organize one, though?

    I'd really like to do one!

  2. #12
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    hmmm...not really sure. have to think about that a bit. If anyone else knows how to go about putting one together, please inform us.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd also love a swap! My favorite things about AGs are making new things for them. I love to think up the idea, think how to make it, and work on it for hours. This week I made an entire breakfast out of FIMO for two dolls(including toast, bacon, orange slices, and eggs), FIMO chocolates in a heart box for next valentines, Peeps for thier Easter baskets (I even made a little box for the peeps to go into!), and chocolate bunnies for their Easter baskets.

    I've also been on a 1930s kick sense Kit's new outfit came out, so I've been trying to think about what else a 1930s girl might need. I want to find/ make a set of jadite salt and pepper shakers for the dolls.

    I need to post pics soon!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by 3castles:
    WELL.....we had a AG slumber party for my DD's recent birthday and did nothing but AG crafts.
    We made a girl bracelet and a matching doll bracelet, a slumber sack and other things. I have designed some swaps for each of the historical dolls as well as some for the girls of today.

    If anyone would like me to gather up some info, I will try to do so.

    Happy Crafting!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HI,

    I was doing a search & found this thread. If you could post some more info. about the slumber sack & how you made it that would be great! You can pm me if you prefer. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Thanks so much!

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do some minor crafts for my dolls, but nothing too elaborate. I made a log cabin scenes and settings type thing for Kirsten a while ago, and sewed an outfit once, but other than that I haven't done too much [img]redface.gif[/img] However I've been getting in to beading recently and I do some rubber stamping, and could probaby whip up some doll jewelry at the very least! A swap sounds soooo fun, include me in if someone plans one!!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 11, 2006 10:57 PM: Message edited by: KimberBee ]</font>

  7. #17
    AG Crazy in Wyoming
    Guest AG Crazy in Wyoming's Avatar

    Post

    We just finished slumber sacks as well. I saw the ones offered in the birthday party set and decided to cut some similiar. We took two pieces of polar fleece 12" x 22" and cut 1" ties down three sides. Then we tied up the bags. I made the corners round to look more like a camping mummy bag than a slumber bag. I think next time we'll make it 24" long though, so we can gather the top mummy style as well. I'm very excited about a craft thread, even if we find out it has been done before. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ~Bugs

  8. #18
    Inactive Member sew*4*AG's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2006
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went through my pattern collection and found that I had patterns to make furniture out of foamcore and then cover it with fabric. So my daughter and I are making beds. After the beds, we plan to make a dresser, table and chairs, and a couch. It is really fun to make. I did this yrs ago for my Barbies.

    After I get the furniture made, I'll sew a comforter and pillows for the beds. I can't wait for it to be finished.

    We are also working on a pizza and popcorn for the girl's sleepover that we are planning.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 11, 2006 11:42 PM: Message edited by: sew*4*AG ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Savannahsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bugs Mc - I'd love to see what your slumber sacks look like. If you can post some pics it would be great. Thanks.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Savannahsmom:
    Bugs Mc - I'd love to see what your slumber sacks look like. If you can post some pics it would be great. Thanks.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Also, how far apart did you make the ties? I'm craft challenged when it comes to sewing or fabric related items. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    THANKS!

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •